- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Mudukulathur 12h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur 05:10 Tambaram Hindu Misionhospital 05:20 Crompet Busstand 05:25 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:30 Airport 05:30 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:40 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:50 Vadapalani 06:00 Koyambedu 9840900852 06:15 Egmore 06:20 Central 06:30 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Sugantham Electricals 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 06:00 Egmore 06:30 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5770 Fare Details Rs770 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Mudukulathur 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungulather SRS Travels 05:20 TambaramHindu Mission Hospital 05:30 GundyPost Office Next to Asarkhan Bus Stop 05:30 Egmore 05:45 MannadyChennai 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Mudukulathur 10h 55m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 melmaruvathur bus stop 04:20 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:30 Singa Perumal Koil 04:35 Mahendhra City 04:40 Srm College 04:50 Guduvancheri 05:00 Urappakam 05:05 Vandalur 05:15 Perugalathur 05:20 TAMBARAM BUS STOP 05:25 Chrompett 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Airport 05:40 guindy 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:50 Vadapalani 06:00 Koyembedu 06:03 Thirumangalam HP Petrol Bunk 06:05 Mugappair 06:10 Ambattur Estate 06:15 Ambattur O TNational Travels CHNA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mudukulathur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mudukulathur to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mudukulathur to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Mudukulathur Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Mudukulathur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mudukulathur?
The last bus for Mudukulathur to Chennai route leaves at 18:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
Who are the popular operators on the Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route are Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT , National Travels CHN , SRS Travels and Amarnath Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mudukulathur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mudukulathur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mudukulathur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mudukulathur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.