- 18:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:35 Mudukulathur 10h 55m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:35 Chengalpet By Pass 03:45 Srm University Entrance 03:50 Vandalur - Crescent Engg - College 04:00 Perungalathur - Sblt Office 04:05 Tambaram Hindu mission Hospital 04:10 Chrompet 04:20 Airport 04:25 Guindy Asharkana 04:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 04:35 Vadapalani 04:45 Koyembedu 05:00 Egmore Thinna Thanthi Office 05:15 Central 05:30 MannadiShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Mudukulathur 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungulather SRS Travels 05:20 TambaramHindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Egmore 05:30 GundyPost Office Next to Asarkhan Bus Stop 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Mudukulathur 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:40 Mahendhra City 04:50 Srm College 04:55 Vandalur 05:15 Perugalathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:45 Pallavaram 05:50 Airport (Internationalairport) 06:00 guindy 06:05 Ashokpillar 06:15 Koyembedu 06:30 Egmore 06:45 MannadiNational Travels CHNNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Sugantham Electricals 9h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 05:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Guindy Kathipara 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyembedu Omni Bus Stand 06:15 Egmore 06:20 Pudupet 06:30 MannadiAmarnath TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Mudukulathur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Mudukulathur to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Mudukulathur to Chennai.
When does the first Mudukulathur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Mudukulathur?
The last bus for Mudukulathur to Chennai route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹750.
Who are the popular operators on the Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Mudukulathur to Chennai bus route are Shri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt) , SRS Travels , National Travels CHN and Amarnath Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Mudukulathur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Mudukulathur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Mudukulathur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.