- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 VASUDEVANALLUR PONRA 10h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:35 ACHARAPAKKAM TOLL PLAZA 04:00 MELMARUVATHUR 04:20 CHENGALPATTU TOLL PLAZA 04:30 SINGAPERUMAL KOIL 04:40 MAHINDRA CITY 04:45 SRM UNIVERSITY 04:55 GUDUVANCHERI 05:00 VANDALUR 05:10 PERUNGALATHUR 05:25 PORUR TOLL PLAZA 05:40 KOYAMBEDU 05:50 THIRUMANGALAM 05:55 MUGAPPAIR 06:00 AMBATTUR ESTATE 06:05 THIRUMULLAIVOYAL 06:15 AVADINT XpressNON A/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Vasudevanallur 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Maduranthakam - Mmj Travels 05:20 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 05:30 Chengalpattu Junction 05:30 Srm University 05:35 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:40 Mahendra City 05:40 Guduvancheri 05:45 Maraimalar Nagar 06:00 Perungalathur 06:10 Porur Toll 06:15 Maduravoyal Bypass 06:30 Koyambedu-Cmbt 06:45 EgmoreParveen TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Vasudevanallur. 10h 5m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Melmaruvathur 05:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:10 Mahindra City 05:20 Maraimalai Nagar 05:25 POTHERI SRM University 05:27 Guduvanchery 05:30 Vandalur 05:35 Perungalathur 05:40 Tambaram 05:45 Chrompet 05:50 Pallavaram 05:55 Guindy 06:00 Ekkattuthangal 06:05 Ashok Pillar 06:10 Vadapalani 06:15 Koyambedu CMBT 06:20 Annanagar West 06:25 Lucas TVS 06:30 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/51102 Fare Details Rs1102 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Vasudevanallur 10h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 CHENGALPATTU IYYAPPAN TEMPLE NEAR 05:35 CHENGALPATTU (TOLL GATE) 05:40 MAHINDRA CITY 05:45 Singaperumal Kovil 05:50 Maraimalai Nagar 05:55 SRM COLLEGE(MAIN ENTRANCE) 06:00 Guduvancherry 06:05 Urapakkam 06:10 Vandalur(Crescent College) 06:15 Perungalathur 06:20 Tambaram 06:25 CHROMPET(SIGNAL) 06:30 PALLAVARAM 06:35 AIRPORT 06:40 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 06:45 GUINDY(Kathipara) 06:50 ASHOKPILLAR 06:55 VADAPALANI (BUS STOP) 07:00 KOYAMBEDU 07:05 ANNANAGAR-VANAVIL TV(HP PETROL BUNK) 07:10 PADI LUCAS TVS BRIDGE 07:15 KOLATHUR- VETRI TRAVELS-TEMPLE SCHOOL 07:20 MANJAMBAKKAM ROUNDANA 07:25 MADHAVARAM(LOKHA APPARTMENT-HP PETROL BUNK) 07:30 MADHAVARAM(ANDRA BUS STAND)) 07:40 VETRI PARKINGVetri TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vasudevanallur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vasudevanallur to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Vasudevanallur to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Vasudevanallur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vasudevanallur to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1300.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vasudevanallur?
The last bus for Vasudevanallur to Chennai route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹999.
What are the boarding points for Vasudevanallur to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Vasudevanallur is Vasudevanallur .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Vasudevanallur Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Tambaram , Ashok Pillar , Vandalur , Shanthi Petrol Bunk and Urappakkam .
Who are the popular operators on the Vasudevanallur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vasudevanallur to Chennai bus route are NT Xpress , Parveen Travels , YBM Travels and Vetri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vasudevanallur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vasudevanallur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vasudevanallur Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.