- 19:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:10 Aathipatti Bus stand 9h 35m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Guindy Kathipara 05:40 Vadapalani 05:45 Thirumangalam Hp Petrol Bunk 05:45 Koyembedu 05:55 Mugappair Golden Flots 06:00 Ambattur Estate Bus Stand 06:10 Ambattur Telephone Exchange 06:15 Ambattur OT 06:25 Thirumullaivayil 06:30 avadiAmarnath TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 SV Solutions 9h 35m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Villupuram Bypass 02:55 Melmaruvathur 03:20 Chengalpattu 03:25 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 03:35 SRM COLLEGE 03:45 Guduvanchery 03:50 Urapakkam 03:55 Vandalur crescent college 04:00 Perungalathur 04:05 Tambaram (Azar Travels) 04:15 Chromepet (CSK Travels) 04:25 Pallavaram 04:35 Ashok Pillar 04:55 Alanthur court 05:15 Koyambedu Election Commission OfficeCSK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 Aathipatti Bus stand 9h 40m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 06:55 Egmore 07:25 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 SV Solutions 9h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Chengalpattu 04:10 Singaperumalkoil 04:15 Mahindra City 04:20 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:25 SRM COLLEGE 04:30 Guduvanchery 04:35 Urapakkam 04:40 Vandalur crescent college 04:45 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram (Azar Travels) 05:00 Chromepet (CSK Travels) 05:05 Pallavaram 05:10 shanthi petrol bunk 05:15 Alanthur court 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:30 KoyambeduCSK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Athipatti to Chennai
How many buses are running between Athipatti to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Athipatti to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Athipatti to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Athipatti to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹997.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Athipatti?
The last bus for Athipatti to Chennai route leaves at 20:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹850.
Who are the popular operators on the Athipatti to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Athipatti to Chennai bus route are Amarnath Travels and CSK Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Athipatti to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Athipatti Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Athipatti
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.