- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Barmer, thar travels 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Zadeshwar ChokdiThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1250 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Opp.Maal Godam,Near Railway Station 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Zadeshwear Chokadi Nr Auto Bus Stand,bharuchJakhar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Barmer, thar travels 20:40 Thar travels chhotan circle 20:50 Baker house 20:55 Suprieor yard 9h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Zadeshwar ChokdiThar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Bhagyam Oil Field Bothiya National Highway 15 20:35 63 BN BSF JALIPA 20:35 151 BN BSF GATE NO 01 20:45 Mal Godawn station road 20:45 Railway Station M 8094011048 20:55 Chohtan Circle 21:15 Baker Hughes Barmer Base 21:15 Superior Energy Services Barmer 10h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 ZADESHWAR CHOKDI BharuchDeval TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1120 Fare Details Rs1120 - Sleeper
Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Bhagyam Oil Field Bothiya National Highway 15 20:50 151 BN BSF GATE NO 01 20:50 63 BN BSF JALIPA 21:00 Mal Godawn station road 21:00 RAILWAY STATION M-8094011048 21:10 Chohtan Circle 21:15 Halliburton Offshore Services Inc Barmer Base 21:15 Superior Energy Services Barmer 21:15 Baker Hughes Barmer Base 10h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 ZADESHWAR CHOKDI BharuchDeval TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1624 Fare Details Rs1624 - Sleeper
Rs1800 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Swagat travels, amber complex, near dcb bank opp. Railway station 9828254557,8094252557 11h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Bus standSwagat TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1522 Fare Details Rs1522 - Sleeper
Rs1837 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Barmer to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Barmer to Bharuch on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Barmer to Bharuch. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Barmer to Bharuch bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1522 on Barmer to Bharuch bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Barmer Bharuch bus route?
42 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Barmer to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Barmer to Bharuch bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Barmer?
The last bus for Barmer to Bharuch route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1522.
Who are the popular operators on the Barmer to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Barmer to Bharuch bus route are Thar Travels , Deval Travels , Jakhar Travels and Swagat Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Barmer to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Barmer Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Barmer Bharuch Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Barmer
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Barmer
Top Trains from Bharuch
Hotels in Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......