- 01:36 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:36 Burhanpur,bus stand 4h 50m → 06:26 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:26 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 03:11 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:11 Burhanpur,bus stand 4h 50m → 08:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:01 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)641 Fare Details Rs641 - Sleeper
- 07:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:10 Dr. Hwaldaar complex 4h 25m → 11:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:25 Asharam bapu square 11:35 Aictsl campusNafees Travels Pvt LtdA/C Seater (2+2) 1.9/5305 Fare Details Rs305 - Seater
- 12:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:30 Dr. Hwaldaar complex 4h 25m → 16:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:45 Asharam bapu square 16:55 Aictsl campusNafees Travels Pvt LtdA/C Seater (2+2) 3.6/5305 Fare Details Rs305 - Seater
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Dr. Hwaldaar complex 4h 12m → 22:52 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:42 Asharam bapu square 22:52 Aictsl campusNafees Travels Pvt LtdA/C Seater (2+2) 3.0/5310 Fare Details Rs310 - Seater
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Burhanpur,bus stand 4h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Burhanpur to Indore
How many buses are running between Burhanpur to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Burhanpur to Indore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Burhanpur to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Burhanpur to Indore bus route leaves at 01:36. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Burhanpur?
The last bus for Burhanpur to Indore route leaves at 18:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹310.
Who are the popular operators on the Burhanpur to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Burhanpur to Indore bus route are Nafees Travels Pvt Ltd and Hans Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Burhanpur to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Burhanpur Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Burhanpur Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Burhanpur
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Burhanpur
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.