- 18:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:25 Kadayanallur 11h 20m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 06:30 Egmore 07:00 Koyembedu Omni Bus StandAmarnath travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs950 - Sleeper
- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 NT Xpress Kadaiyanallur Udhayanila Travels 11h 55m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:40 Dindivanam Bypass 04:05 ACHARAPAKKAM TOLL PLAZA 04:30 MELMARUVATHUR 04:50 CHENGALPATTU TOLL PLAZA 05:00 SINGAPERUMAL KOIL 05:10 MAHINDRA CITY 05:15 SRM UNIVERSITY 05:25 GUDUVANCHERI 05:28 URAPAKKAM 05:30 VANDALUR 05:40 PERUNGALATHUR 05:45 THAMBARAM 06:00 Guindy 06:05 VADAPALANI 06:10 KOYAMBEDU 06:20 THIRUMANGALAM 06:25 MUGAPPAIR 06:30 AMBATTUR ESTATE 06:35 THIRUMULLAIVOYAL 06:45 AVADINT XpressNON A/C Sleeper (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Yasmin Travels Municipal Office 19:20 Udayanila Travels 11h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Maduranthakam - Mmj Travels 05:20 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 05:30 Chengalpattu Junction 05:30 Srm University 05:35 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:40 Mahendra City 05:40 Guduvancheri 05:45 Maraimalar Nagar 06:00 Perungalathur 06:10 Porur Toll 06:15 Maduravoyal Bypass 06:30 Koyambedu-Cmbt 06:45 EgmoreParveen TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.4/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kadayanallur. 10h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Melmaruvathur 05:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:10 Mahindra City 05:20 Maraimalai Nagar 05:25 POTHERI SRM University 05:27 Guduvanchery 05:30 Vandalur 05:35 Perungalathur 05:40 Tambaram 05:45 Chrompet 05:50 Pallavaram 05:55 Guindy 06:00 Ekkattuthangal 06:05 Ashok Pillar 06:10 Vadapalani 06:15 Koyambedu CMBT 06:20 Annanagar West 06:25 Lucas TVS 06:30 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Sleeper
Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Kadayanallur Bus Stand 11h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 CHENGALPATTU IYYAPPAN TEMPLE NEAR 05:35 CHENGALPATTU (TOLL GATE) 05:40 MAHINDRA CITY 05:45 Singaperumal Kovil 05:50 Maraimalai Nagar 05:55 SRM COLLEGE(MAIN ENTRANCE) 06:00 Guduvancherry 06:05 Urapakkam 06:10 Vandalur(Crescent College) 06:15 Perungalathur 06:20 Tambaram 06:25 CHROMPET(SIGNAL) 06:30 PALLAVARAM 06:35 AIRPORT 06:40 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 06:45 GUINDY(Kathipara) 06:50 ASHOKPILLAR 06:55 VADAPALANI (BUS STOP) 07:00 KOYAMBEDU 07:05 ANNANAGAR-VANAVIL TV(HP PETROL BUNK) 07:10 PADI LUCAS TVS BRIDGE 07:15 KOLATHUR- VETRI TRAVELS-TEMPLE SCHOOL 07:20 MANJAMBAKKAM ROUNDANA 07:25 MADHAVARAM(LOKHA APPARTMENT-HP PETROL BUNK) 07:30 MADHAVARAM(ANDRA BUS STAND)) 07:40 VETRI PARKINGVetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Kamarajar Bus Stand 10h 30m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Singaperumal Koil 05:00 Maraimalainagar 05:05 Srm University 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:15 Urappakkam 05:20 Vandaloor 05:25 Perungalaltur 05:30 Tambaram 05:35 Chrompet 05:40 Pallavaram 06:05 Ashok Pillar 06:10 Vadapalani 06:20 KoyambeduNimmadhi travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kadaiyanallur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kadaiyanallur to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Kadaiyanallur to Chennai. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kadaiyanallur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kadaiyanallur to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹850.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kadaiyanallur?
The last bus for Kadaiyanallur to Chennai route leaves at 19:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1048.
What are the boarding points for Kadaiyanallur to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Kadaiyanallur are Kamarajar Bus Stand , Udayanila Travels , Kadaiyanallur , Kadayanallur Bus Stand and NT Xpress Kadaiyanallur Udhayanila Travels .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Kadaiyanallur Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Ashok Pillar , Meenambakkam Airport , Palavakkam , SRM University and Guduvancheri .
Who are the popular operators on the Kadaiyanallur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kadaiyanallur to Chennai bus route are Amarnath travels , NT Xpress , Parveen Travels and YBM Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kadaiyanallur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kadaiyanallur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.