- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Bus Stand 13h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Guindy Metro Railway station 06:00 Egmore Laxmi Travelers 06:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus standLaxmi TravelersNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5775 Fare Details Rs775 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs885 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Bus stand 14h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Koyambedu 07:00 AmbatturBethlehem TransportsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs880 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Karungal 12h 20m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram Hindu Mission 06:10 Chrompet 06:15 Pallavaram 06:20 Airport 06:25 Guindy 06:35 Ashok Piller 06:40 Vadapalani 06:50 KoyambeduTranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Bus stand 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Chengalpat 07:30 Koyambedu 08:00 AmbatturBethlehem TransportsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs880 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Karungal 10h 35m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Chengalpattu Toll 05:50 Mahindra City 05:55 Maraimalai Nagar 06:00 Srm University 06:05 Guduvanchery 06:10 Vandalur Zoo 06:15 Perungalathur Shriram Gateway 06:25 Porur Toll 06:35 Koyembedu Omni Bus Stand 06:50 Egmore 07:10 Central Everest Hotel 07:20 Mannady 07:40 TondiarpetRaahath TransportVolvo Multi Axle Sleeper I-Shift B11R (2+1) 3.8/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Karungal to Chennai
How many buses are running between Karungal to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Karungal to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Karungal to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1260 on Karungal to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Karungal Chennai bus route?
42 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Karungal to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Karungal to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹775.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Karungal?
The last bus for Karungal to Chennai route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹780.
Who are the popular operators on the Karungal to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Karungal to Chennai bus route are Bethlehem Transports , Tranz king travels , Laxmi Travelers and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Karungal to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Karungal Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Karungal Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Karungal
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.