- 09:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:45 TRIVANDRUM 10:15 NEYYANTIKARAI 10:35 KALIAKAVILAI 17h 30m <→ 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 TAMBARAM 03:15 CHENNAI CMBTTNSTCULTRA DELUXE790 Fare Details Rs790 - Seater
- 15:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 TRIVANDRUM 16:15 NEYYANTIKARAI 16:45 KALIAKAVILAI 17h 30m <→ 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:15 CHENNAI CMBTTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.2/5790 Fare Details Rs790 - Seater
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 TRIVANDRUM 17:45 NEYYANTIKARAI 18:15 KALIAKAVILAI 17h 0m <→ 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 CHENNAI CMBTTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.0/5790 Fare Details Rs790 - Seater
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Trivandrum 14h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Tindivanam 04:35 Melmaruvathur 04:55 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 05:05 Mahendra City 05:10 SP Kovil (Singaperumal Kovil) 05:15 Maraimalai Nagar 05:20 SRM University 05:25 Guduvancherry 05:30 Urappakkam 05:35 Vandalur 05:40 Perungalathur 06:00 KoyambeduTippu sultan travels chniNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs990 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Kazhakuttam Bus Stop 16:35 Techno Park 16:45 Infosys Campus 17:15 Thampanoor 17:35 Balaramapuram 17:45 Neyyanttikkara Junction 13h 25m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tindivanam - Bye Pass 04:45 Melmaruvathur 05:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:15 Mahindra City 05:25 Singaperumalkoil 05:30 Maraimalai Nagar 05:40 POTHERI SRM University 05:45 Guduvanchery 05:50 Urapakkam 05:55 Vandalur 06:00 Perungalathur 06:20 Porur Toll Gate 06:33 Annanagar West 06:37 Lucas TVS 06:40 Kolathur - Reliance DigitalYBM TravelsMercedes Benz Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1627 - Sleeper
Rs1732 - Sleeper
Rs1785 - Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Kazhakootam Near surya travels 9387330607,048433559999 17:05 Techno park Kazhakootam 9387330607,048433559999 17:10 Infosys 9387330607,048433559999 17:10 Infosys, Kazhakootam 9387330607,048433559999 17:15 Chakka 9387330607,048433559999 17:45 Trivandrum Thycaud Near music college 9387330607,048433559999 18:30 Neyyattinkara 9387330607,048433559999 18:40 Parasala 9387330607,048433559999 18:50 kaliyikkavilai 9387330607,048433559999 13h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Villupuram Bypass 05:00 Tindivanam- Opp Aarya's Hotel 06:00 Chengalpet Toll Gate. 06:05 Mahindra City 06:15 SRM UNIVERCITY 06:20 Guduvanchery 06:25 Urpakkam 06:30 Vandalur 06:40 Perungalathur 07:15 Porur toll Gate 07:20 Maduravoyal Bypass 07:30 KoyambeduOrange Tours and Travels GrandA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
Rs1417 - Sleeper
- 18:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 Trivandrum Model School Junction 18:25 Balarampuram 18:40 Neyyatinkara 18:55 Parasala-Postoffice Junction 13h 0m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Cengalpattu Toll 07:15 Maraimalai Nagar 07:30 Perungulathur 07:45 Porur Toll Gate 08:15 KoyambeduUTS Tours and TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5870 Fare Details Rs870 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1020 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1070 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Kazhakuttam 17:30 Kazhakootam 17:35 Technopark 17:40 Infosys Campus 17:45 Chakka Junction 18:30 Thiruvananthapuram 18:30 Trivandrum 18:45 Karamana Opp.Tvs 19:00 Balaramapuram 19:15 Neyyattinkara 19:25 Amaravilla 19:30 Parasala 19:40 Kaliyikkavila 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpet Tollgate 05:45 Mahendra City 06:00 Srm University 06:10 Guduvanchery 06:20 Urpakkam 06:30 Vandalur 06:45 Perungulathur 07:00 Porur Toll Gate 07:30 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 07:30 Koyambedu Kerala Lines OfficeKerala linesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Trivandrum Model School Junction 20:00 Balarampuram 20:15 Neyyatinkara 20:30 Parasala-Postoffice Junction 13h 35m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Cengalpattu Toll 07:50 Maraimalai Nagar 08:00 Perungulathur 08:50 Porur Toll Gate 09:15 KoyambeduUTS Tours and TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1102 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kazhakuttam 19:50 Techno park 20:00 Infosys Campus 20:10 Chakka Junction 20:30 Thiruvananthapuram 12h 45m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Melmaruvathur 06:45 Chengalpattu Toll 06:50 Mahindra City 06:55 Singaperumal Koil 07:05 Maraimalai Nagar 07:15 Srm University 07:20 Guduvanchery 07:25 Urapakkam 07:40 Vandalur Zoo 07:50 Perungalathur Shriram Gateway 08:10 Porur Toll 08:30 Koyambedu Raahath New Office 08:50 Egmore Infront Of Egmore Metro Station 09:05 Mannady 09:15 TondiarpetRaahath TransportVolvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kazhakuttam 19:00 Kazhakootam 19:05 Technopark 19:10 Infosys Campus 19:15 Chakka Junction 20:00 Thiruvananthapuram 20:00 Trivandrum 20:15 Karamana Opp.Tvs 20:30 Balaramapuram 20:45 Neyyattinkara 20:55 Amaravilla 21:00 Parasala 21:10 Kaliyikkavila 11h 45m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Chengalpet Tollgate 06:40 Mahendra City 06:50 Srm University 07:00 Guduvanchery 07:10 Urpakkam 07:20 Perungulathur 07:30 Vandalur 07:35 Porur Toll Gate 07:45 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 07:45 Koyambedu Kerala Lines OfficeKerala linesScania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 1575, Volvo is 1260 on Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thiruvananthapuram Chennai bus route?
33 seats for Mercedes, 28 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai bus route leaves at 09:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹790.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thiruvananthapuram?
The last bus for Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai route leaves at 17:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹790.
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai bus route are TNSTC , UTS Tours and Travels , Kerala lines and Tippu sultan travels chni .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruvananthapuram Chennai Bus Services
Thiruvananthapuram sparkles as one of the most scenic locations in South India. It has more to its credit than merely being the capital city of Kerala. It is splashed with lush greens, IT industries, educational institutions and tourist attractions that draws-in a huge crowd of students, professionals and tourists alike. As the 'Gateway to South India', Chennai still has a strong grip on its culture which sets it apart from most of its counterparts. It boasts of a broad industrial base and is one of the most prosperous cities of the South. People love to explore its museums, temples, churches, beaches, forts, historical monuments and relish its cuisine, fiestas and nightlife. The two cities are separated by a distance of nearly 778km and are easily covered by Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai buses.
From 04:30pm in the afternoon to 08:30pm latest, prompt bus services from Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai can be availed. Travel time usually varies from 11h 0m to 14h 0m. Wonderful services are offered by few of the best operators in business namely Kallada Travels, Thirumal Alaghu Travels and Hebron Transports. As per their requirements and convenience, passengers can choose from Non A/C Seater, Leyland Non A/C Seater Executive Luxury, Mercedes Benz Multi Axle, Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper, A/C Sleeper, A/C Seater/Sleeper. Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper, Mercedes Benz Multi Axle A/C Sleeper and Scania A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleepers.
To land the best deals and offers on Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai bus fare, log onto our official website. At present, it spans in the range of Rs.900 and Rs.1550. When in Thiruvananthapuram, be sure to drop-in at the Kovalam Beach, Sanghumukham Beach, Napier Museum, Neyyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple. Few of the most prominent attractions in Chennai are the Marina Beach, Queens Land, St. Georges Cathedral, Fort St. George, Kalikambal Temple, Madras Crocodile Bank, Shirdi Sai Baba Temple and Kapaleeshwarar Temple.
Thiruvananthapuram to Chennai Bus Offers & PromosView All Bus Offers
Thiruvananthapuram Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruvananthapuram Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.