- 13:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Armoor-Opp. S.T.Bus Stand 16h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 05:30 Bandra-(E),Kalanagar Bust Stop 05:30 Santacruz-(E),Hunaman Takedi 05:30 Andheri-(E),Near Bisleri Compound 05:30 Goregaon-(E),Next To Oberoi Mall 05:30 Malad-(E),Pushpa Park On Highway 05:30 Borivali-(E),Axis Bank Bridge Ending,Near National Park 05:30 Kalamboli-(W) Mc Donald 05:30 Kharghar - Hiranandani Complex, Three Star Hotel 05:30 Belapur C.B.D. Nr. Traffic Police Chowki 05:30 Nerul-(W) London Pilsoner Factory 05:30 Vashi-(W) Vashi Plaza Signal 05:30 Chembur-(E) Chembur Naka, Opp. Maharana Hotel 05:30 Sion-(E) Sion Circle 05:30 Parel-(W) Bharat Travels, S.T.Stand 05:30 Elphistone-(W) Kumar Tours and Travels 05:30 Dadar-(E) Chitra Cinema 05:30 Worli-Kumar Tours And TravelsKumar Tours And TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 13:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:55 Armoor 16h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Borivalli E 06:00 Worli 05:30 Sion EOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Armoor-Opp. S.T.Bus Stand 18h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kalamboli-(W) Mc Donald 08:00 Kharghar - Hiranandani Complex, Three Star Hotel 08:00 Belapur C.B.D. Nr. Traffic Police Chowki 08:00 Nerul-(W) London Pilsoner Factory 08:00 Vashi-(W) Vashi Plaza Signal 08:00 Chembur-(E) Chembur Naka, Opp. Maharana Hotel 08:00 Sion-(E) Sion Circle 08:00 Parel-(W) Bharat Travels, S.T.Stand 08:00 Elphistone-(W) Kumar Tours and Travels 08:00 Dadar-(E) Chitra Cinema 08:00 Worli-Kumar Tours And TravelsKumar Tours And TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Armoor 15h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Worli 06:30 Sion EOrange Tours & TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:55 Armoor (Pickup Van/Bus) 16h 35m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Worli 08:10 Sion EOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Armur to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Armur to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Armur to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Armur to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹900, AC bus is ₹1200, Sleeper bus is ₹1200 on Armur to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Armur Mumbai bus route?
86 seats for Non AC, 145 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Armur to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Armur to Mumbai bus route leaves at 13:30. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Armur?
The last bus for Armur to Mumbai route leaves at 15:55. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Armur to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Armur to Mumbai bus route are Orange Tours & Travels and Kumar Tours And Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Armur to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Armur Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Armur Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.