- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Armoor 16h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Sion E 06:00 Worli 07:00 BORVELLIOrange Tours And Travels (Nizamabad)A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:00 Armoor-Opp. S.T.Bus Stand 17h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalamboli-(W) Mc Donald 06:05 Kharghar - Hiranandani Complex, Three Star Hotel 06:10 Belapur C.B.D. Nr. Traffic Police Chowki 06:20 Nerul-(W) London Pilsoner Factory 06:30 Vashi-(W) Vashi Plaza Signal 06:45 Chembur-(E) Chembur Naka, Opp. Maharana Hotel 06:55 Sion-(E) Sion Circle 07:00 Dadar-(E) Chitra Cinema 07:05 Parel-(W) Bharat Travels, S.T.Stand 07:30 Worli-Kumar Tours And Travels 07:30 Elphistone-(W) Kumar Tours and TravelsKumar Tours And TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.6/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater
- 14:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:15 Armur 15h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kalamboli 05:00 Vashi Toll Naka 05:10 Chembur Yogi Resturant 05:20 Sion Circle 05:30 Worli 06:00 Andheri East 06:05 Kandivali East 06:15 Borivali EastVenus TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Armoor 15h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kalamboli 05:00 Vashi Toll Naka 05:10 Chembur Yogi Resturant 05:20 Sion Circle 05:30 Worli 06:00 Andheri East 06:05 Kandivali East 06:15 Borivali EastVenus TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Armoor 16h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Sion E 07:00 WorliOrange Tours And Travels (Nizamabad)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:55 Armoor 16h 35m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 Sion E 08:30 WorliOrange Tours And Travels (Nizamabad)A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Armur to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Armur to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Armur to Mumbai.
When does the first Armur to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Armur to Mumbai bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Armur?
The last bus for Armur to Mumbai route leaves at 15:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Armur to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Armur to Mumbai bus route are Orange Tours And Travels (Nizamabad) , Venus Travels and Kumar Tours And Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Armur to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Armur Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Armur Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.