- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Eral 10h 50m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 KoyambeduSri SMS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs849 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1099 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Eral (Van Pickup) 9h 50m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Tindivanam Bye Pass 04:55 Melmaruvathur 05:00 Maduranthagam By Pass 05:10 Chengalpet By Pass 05:20 Chengalpet Toll 05:25 Mahendra City 05:30 SP Kovil 05:35 Maraimalainagar 05:40 SRM College 05:45 Guduvancheri 05:50 Urappakkam 05:55 Vandaloor 06:00 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram 06:15 Chrompet 06:25 Pallavaram 06:35 Guindy Alandur Court Near 06:40 Kasi Theatre 06:45 Ashok Pillar 06:50 Vadapalani 07:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 07:15 Egmore 07:25 MannadyApple TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Eral 9h 25m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 ChengalpattuToll 06:00 Srm Collage 06:15 Urappakkam 06:20 Vandaloor 06:25 Perungalathur 06:30 Tambaram 06:45 Guindy 06:55 Vadapalani 07:00 KoyambeduMuthu Ajith TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1099 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Eral to Chennai
How many buses are running between Eral to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Eral to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Eral to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Eral to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹749.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Eral?
The last bus for Eral to Chennai route leaves at 21:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹899.
What are the boarding points for Eral to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Eral are Eral Van Pickup and Eral .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Eral Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Chengalpattu , Palavakkam , Tambaram , Mahendra City and Koyambedu .
Who are the popular operators on the Eral to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Eral to Chennai bus route are Sri SMS Travels , Apple Travels and Muthu Ajith Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Eral to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Eral Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Eral Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.