- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Koothanallur 7h 20m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kelambakkam 04:10 Vandalur Zoo 04:15 Perungalathur Shriram Gateway 04:20 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Bus Stop 04:25 Chrompet 04:35 Chennai Airport 04:45 Alandur Court 05:00 MannadyRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater (2+2)430 Fare Details Rs430 - Seater
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Olympic Travels 8h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Thiruvanmiyur Signal 04:05 Madhya Kailash 04:10 Anna University 04:15 Guindy 04:25 Ashok Pillar 04:30 Koyembedu 04:45 T.Nagar 05:00 EgmoreKKR TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Koothanallur 21:01 Ammaiappan 8h 20m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5440 Fare Details Rs440 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs540 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Busstand 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kalpakkam 04:30 Mahabalipuram(Chennai) 04:45 Uthandi Toll 04:50 Sholinganallur 04:55 Nellankarai 05:00 Thiruvanmiur Adyar Bakery 05:15 Guindy Subway 05:30 ashok pillar 05:45 KoyambeduNEW UNITED TRAVELLeyland A/C Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kuthanallur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kuthanallur to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kuthanallur to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Kuthanallur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kuthanallur to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹430.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kuthanallur?
The last bus for Kuthanallur to Chennai route leaves at 20:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹440.
Who are the popular operators on the Kuthanallur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kuthanallur to Chennai bus route are KKR Travels , Rathimeena travels , Raahath Transport and NEW UNITED TRAVEL .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kuthanallur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kuthanallur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kuthanallur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kuthanallur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.