- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Tanuku Byepass 9h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ChennaiKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51162 Fare Details Rs1162 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Tanuku 8h 50m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Redhills Tollgate 07:15 Madhavaram Roundana - Hotel Mubarak 07:30 Koyembedu Parveen Terminus - Parveen Travels Pvt Ltd 07:45 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus) 08:00 Central Railway StationParveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2) 4.3/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Tanuku 8h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:10 Madhavaram 07:15 Anna Nagar 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5934 Fare Details Rs934 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Tanuku 8h 20m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tada - Sricity 06:30 RMK Engg College 06:40 Redhills Tollgate 06:50 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:55 Kolathur 07:00 Lucas TVS 07:05 Annanagar West 07:10 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 07:15 Koyambedu 07:20 VADAPALANI. 07:25 Ashok Pillar 07:30 Guindy. 07:35 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:40 Anna university 07:45 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:50 TIDEL PARK 07:55 Perungudi 08:00 SHOLLINGANALLUR 08:05 sathyabama univercity OMR 08:10 NAVALUR-AGS 08:15 SiruseriYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tanuku to Chennai
How many buses are running between Tanuku to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Tanuku to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tanuku to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹934 for AC Volvo on Tanuku to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tanuku Chennai bus route?
and 37 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tanuku to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tanuku to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1123.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Tanuku?
The last bus for Tanuku to Chennai route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1162.
Who are the popular operators on the Tanuku to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Tanuku to Chennai bus route are Sri Krishna Travels , YBM Travels , Komitla Travels and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tanuku to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Tanuku Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Tanuku Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tanuku
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Tanuku
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.