- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 AMBAJOGAI 16:21 BORISAWARGAON 16:41 YUSUF WADGAON 11h 40m → 03:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 MAITRI PARK 03:40 KURLA NEHRU NAGARMSRTCSEMI LUXURY570 Fare Details Rs570 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 AMBAJOGAI 17:45 KEJ 17:55 MASSAJOG 18:15 NANDOOR BIF. RT. 18:50 NEKNOOR 19:05 MANJARSUMBA 13h 20m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 BORIVALI SUKURWADIMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS710 Fare Details Rs710 - Seater
- 19:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:16 AMBAJOGAI 19:50 KAIJ 11h 59m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 MAITRI PARK 07:15 KURLA NEHRU NAGARMSRTCPARIVARTAN ORDINARY EXPRESS423 Fare Details Rs423 - Seater
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Ambejogai-dhaygude travels near reliance petrol pump 10h 40m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Panvel 06:30 Kamothe 06:35 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 06:40 Kharghar 06:45 CBD (Belapur) 06:50 Nerul 06:55 Sanpada 07:00 Vashi 07:05 Mankhurd 07:10 Chembur 07:15 Sion 07:20 Dadar 07:25 Bhendi baazarSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1)851 Fare Details Rs851 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Avdhoot travels ambejogai 10h 23m → 07:23 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:33 Panvel 04:43 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 04:53 Kamothe 05:03 Kharghar 05:18 CBD (Belapur) 05:28 Nerul 05:38 Vashi 05:48 Mankhurd 05:58 Chembur 06:08 Sion 06:18 Dadar 06:28 Cotton greenAmaal's Travels AMUL RAJDHANI EXPA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Ambejogai-dhaygude travels-near reliance petrolpump 11h 0m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Panvel 07:00 Kamothe 07:05 Kharghar 07:15 CBD (Belapur) 07:25 Nerul 07:35 Vashi 07:45 Chembur (east) 07:55 Sion 08:05 Bandra 08:10 Santacruz 08:20 Vile Parle 08:25 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 08:30 Jogeshwari (East) 08:35 Goregaon (East) 08:40 Malad (East) 08:45 Kandivali (East) 08:50 Borivali (East) 09:00 Borivali (West)Sharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5851 Fare Details Rs851 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Reliance petrol pump 11h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Vile Parle 09:00 Vashi 09:00 Sion 09:00 Santacruz 09:00 Sanpada 09:00 Nerul 09:00 Malad (East) 09:00 Kharghar 09:00 Kandivali (East) 09:00 Jogeshwari (East) 09:00 Chembur (east) 09:00 Borivali (East) 09:00 Belapur 09:00 Santacruz (e) - maratha colonyVijay roadlines and logisticsA/C Sleeper (2+1)815 Fare Details Rs815 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ambejogai to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Ambejogai to Mumbai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Ambejogai to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ambejogai to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Ambejogai to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ambejogai Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ambejogai to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ambejogai to Mumbai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹570.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Ambejogai?
The last bus for Ambejogai to Mumbai route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹815.
Who are the popular operators on the Ambejogai to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Ambejogai to Mumbai bus route are MSRTC , Sharma travel , Vijay roadlines and logistics and Amaal's Travels AMUL RAJDHANI EXP .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ambejogai to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Ambejogai Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Ambejogai Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ambejogai
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.