- 15:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:40 Kalpana travels 5h 5m → 20:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:45 By passVijay Tour and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 below auraiya bridge khanpur chowk 5h 30m → 01:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:05 Govardhan chaurahaShree Krishna TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)305 Fare Details Rs305 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs509 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1018 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Khanpur chauraha 5h 15m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Govardhan chaurahaSamay Shatabdi Travels Pvt LtdNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:35 Khanpur chauraha 5h 15m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Govardhan chaurahaSamay Shatabdi Travels Pvt LtdA/C Sleeper (2+1)823 Fare Details Rs823 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Auraiya to Mathura
How many buses are running between Auraiya to Mathura on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Auraiya to Mathura. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Auraiya to Mathura bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Auraiya to Mathura bus route leaves at 15:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Mathura from Auraiya?
The last bus for Auraiya to Mathura route leaves at 15:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Auraiya to Mathura bus route?
Top operators on the Auraiya to Mathura bus route are Samay Shatabdi Travels Pvt Ltd , Vijay Tour and Travels and Shree Krishna Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Auraiya to Mathura Bus Offers & Promos
Auraiya Mathura Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Auraiya
Top Bus routes from Mathura
Top Trains from Mathura
Hotels in Mathura
Popular attractions in Mathura
- Kesi Ghat
Kesi Ghat in Vrindavan, Mathura, is one of the most visited places in the area and frequented by devotees and tourists alike. The Ghat, considered to be amongst the best of its in the country, is situated on the banks of the river Yamuna and is a huge hit amongst devotees of Lord Krishna.
- Madan Mohan temple
Have anyone ever wondered that in the pious town of Vrindavan which temple holds the distinction of being the oldest one? If not, then get set to know that it is the Madan Mohan Temple in Banke Bihari Colony of Vrindavan, where the original deity of Madana-Mohan was discovered by Advaita Acarya hundreds of years ago. It is not just a religious shrine, but a historical landmark that transcends one back to 16th century India. It was then that saint Sanatan Goswami enshrined the deity of Madan Mohan after Advaita Acarya entrusted the worship of the Lord upon him.
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Complex
This complex is a massive and magnificent architecture that speaks volumes about the tradition and culture of India. The Krishna Janambhoomi temple is ......
- Iskcon Temple
Located at Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Raman Reiti, Vrindavan, ISKCON temple is popularly known as Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir. One of the most magnificent temples of Vrindavan, it was inaugurated by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, Founder Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness on Ram Navami Day (20 April, 1975). He also installed beautiful idols of Sri Sri Krishna Balaram, Sri Sri Radha Shyamasundar, Sri Sri Gaura Nitai and Lalita Devi & Vishakha Devi in the temple.