- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Kallada Tours & Travels M M Ali Road 16:45 UL Cyber Park 16:45 Hi Lite Mall 16:50 Ramanatukara 16:50 Pantheerankavu 17:00 Ayikkarapadi 17:10 Airport 17:15 Kondotty 14h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 06:30 Arumbakam Metro Station 06:31 Perungalathur 06:32 Guduvancherry 06:33 Srm University 06:34 Maraimalai Nagar 06:35 Mahendra CityKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Sleeper
Rs1890 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 kozhikode 17:20 ramanattukara 14h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 koyembeduA R TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1669 Fare Details Rs1669 - Sleeper
Rs1774 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Calicut 17:15 Calicut 17:30 Ramanatukara 17:40 Airport 13h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chengalpat Toll 05:10 MAHENDRA CITY 05:20 SRM COLLEGE 05:25 Vandaloor 05:30 Perungalaltur 05:40 Porur 05:45 Maduravoyal 06:00 Koyambedu 06:15 Egmore Hotel Marina Tower 06:30 Central Railway StationDhanalakshmi Travels (Air Bus)Leyland A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Seater
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Kozhikode - MM Ali Road 17:45 UL CYBER PARK 17:50 Pantheerankavu Junction 18:00 Ramanattukara 18:10 Ayikkarapadi 18:20 Airport Junction - Kozhikode 18:30 Kondotty Bus Stand 13h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Chengalpat Toll Gate 05:50 Mahindra City 06:00 Singaperumalkoil 06:05 Maraimalai Nagar 06:10 SRM University 06:15 Guduvanchery 06:20 Urapakkam 06:25 Vandalur 06:30 Perungalathur 06:45 Porur Toll Gate 07:00 Koyambedu CMBTYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51932 Fare Details Rs1932 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Kozhikode to Chennai
How many buses are running between Kozhikode to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Kozhikode to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Kozhikode to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Kozhikode to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1785.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Kozhikode?
The last bus for Kozhikode to Chennai route leaves at 17:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1669.
Who are the popular operators on the Kozhikode to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Kozhikode to Chennai bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , A R Travels , Dhanalakshmi Travels (Air Bus) and YBM Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Kozhikode to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Kozhikode Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Kozhikode Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Kozhikode
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Kozhikode
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.