- 00:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:40 GORAKSHAN.SBI BANK TILAK NAGAR LATUR Off No-9822224692 2h 35m → 03:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Near Shivaji Chowk Opp.S.T.Bus StandKhurana Travel ServicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)1122 Fare Details Rs1122 - Sleeper
Rs1224 - Sleeper
- 01:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:55 GORAKSHAN.SBI BANK TILAK NAGAR LATUR Off No-9822224692 2h 0m → 03:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:55 Opp.Bank Of Maharastra Off No-9822224695Shree khurana travelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Mansi Travels Near Deshikendra School 22:05 Shivaji Chowk 22:06 Dayanand Gate Latur 22:07 Ushakiran Talkies 22:10 Pani Taki 22:11 Ashwamedh Hotel 22:12 Sarthi Hotel 22:15 5.No.Chowk 22:16 Nikki Bar 22:18 Manjra Sugar Factory 22:19 Harangul Railway Station 22:35 Murud Bus Stand 1h 55m → 23:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:55 Bus StandMansi Roadlines Pvt.Ltd- VaibhavA/C Sleeper (2+1)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Sharma travels, gandhi chowk 23:05 Ashoka hotel 3h 0m → 02:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 Bus stand solapurSharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)751 Fare Details Rs751 - Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Sharma travels, gandhi chowk 2h 30m → 01:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:50 Bus stand solapurSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1)801 Fare Details Rs801 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 GORAKSHAN.SBI BANK TILAK NAGAR LATUR Off No-9822224692 2h 30m → 02:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 Near Shivaji Chowk Opp.S.T.Bus StandKhurana Travel servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)1020 Fare Details Rs1020 - Sleeper
Rs1122 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Latur to Solapur
How many buses are running between Latur to Solapur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Latur to Solapur. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Latur to Solapur bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1300 on Latur to Solapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Latur Solapur bus route?
36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Latur to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Latur to Solapur bus route leaves at 00:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1122.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Latur?
The last bus for Latur to Solapur route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1500.
Who are the popular operators on the Latur to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Latur to Solapur bus route are Khurana Travel Services , Shree khurana travels , Sharma travel and Sharma Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Latur to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Latur Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Latur Solapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Latur
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Latur
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....