- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka Regime (Pickup Van/Bus) 22:30 Dmart Mall Opp Cigma Hospital 22:40 Humsafar Naik Collage 22:45 Cidco Fame Tapdia 8h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Bus StandHumsafarNon A/c Seater (2+2) 4.0/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka Regime (Pickup Van/Bus) 22:45 Dmart Mall Opp Cigma Hospital 22:55 Humsafar Naik Collage 23:00 Cidco Fame Tapdia 6h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bus Stand 06:00 Vinayak Humsafar TavelsHumsafar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Eagle travel - easy day mall 23:00 Eagle travels- baba petroll pump 23:10 New akash travels - arth complex adalat road 23:30 Naik college- hotel lemon tree 7h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Bus stand solapurEagle TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Sleeper
Rs560 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Dmart Mall Opp Cigma Hospital 23:25 Humsafar Naik Collage 23:30 Cidco Fame Tapdia 7h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Bus StandHumsafar Travels.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka Regime (Pickup Van/Bus) 23:30 Dmart Mall Opp Cigma Hospital 23:40 Humsafar Naik Collage 23:45 Cidco Fame Tapdia 7h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Bus StandHumsafar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Aurangabad to Solapur
How many buses are running between Aurangabad to Solapur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Aurangabad to Solapur. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Aurangabad to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Aurangabad to Solapur bus route leaves at 22:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Aurangabad?
The last bus for Aurangabad to Solapur route leaves at 23:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Aurangabad to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Aurangabad to Solapur bus route are Humsafar Travels , Humsafar Travels. , Humsafar and Eagle Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Aurangabad to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Aurangabad Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Aurangabad Solapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....