- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 AURANGABAD 15h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 AHMEDABAD 06:35 BARODA 04:30 ANKALESHWAR 03:00 SURAT 02:20 BARDOLI 01:45 VYARA 01:20 SONGAHDMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS605 Fare Details Rs605 - Seater
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 Punjab travels, adalat road(pickup with van) 16:00 Baba petrol pump near (wasan)tata motors 14h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Ellis bridge(paldi) 07:00 Income tax 06:40 Kankariya 06:45 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 06:30 C.t.m (express highway)Punjab TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Sanjay travels easy day mall 16:30 Panchvati hotel nr, baba petrol pump 14h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 C.t.m (express highway)Veer travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Arth complex, shop no 3 (pik up bus) 17:00 Easy day mall parking 17:15 Nagar naka 17:10 Karnapura signal 13h 50m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Vishala circleShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Easy day mall, royal travels 0240=2241066\67. 9326055888 16:30 Near baba petrol pump karunapura chock 0240-2241066\67\9326055888 16:40 Nagar naka 14h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Vishala hotel 07:30 C.t.m (express highway)Shree Vijay TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Dmart Mall Opp Cigma Hospital 17:10 Nagar Naka 14h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Narol 07:00 Vishala hotel 07:00 C T M Express HighwayHumsafar TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 MANMANDIR TRAVELS ADALAT ROAD 13h 20m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 C.t.m (express highway) 06:50 PaldiGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Kabra express, hotel panchwati near,karnapura medan 18:00 (kabra express) easy day mall 18:20 Kabra express, nagar naka 13h 20m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Vishala hotel 07:20 C.t.m (express highway)Kabra Express Logistics Pvt .Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5966 Fare Details Rs966 - Sleeper
Rs1071 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Rahi travels easy day mall 18:15 Musafir travels hotel panchvati parking 18:30 Nagar naka 14h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Vishala hotel 08:45 Narol 08:30 C.t.m (express highway) 08:50 PaldiDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Sagar travels easy day mall 18:45 Manmandir terminus adalat road 13h 30m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Vishala circle 08:10 Narol 08:00 C.t.m (express highway)Sagar Travels Manmandir-Sagar ExpressNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 MANMANDIR TRAVELS ADALAT ROAD 13h 20m → 08:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:05 Piplaj gujarat parkingGujarat travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Opp.hotel panchvati parking nr baba petrol pump. 12h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Vishala circleShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Aurangabad to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Aurangabad to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
12 buses are running between Aurangabad to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹400, AC bus is ₹800, Sleeper bus is ₹800 on Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Aurangabad Ahmedabad bus route?
199 seats for Non AC, 197 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Aurangabad?
The last bus for Aurangabad to Ahmedabad route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1155.
Who are the popular operators on the Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus route are Gujarat travels , Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified , Shree Vijay Travels and Kabra Express Logistics Pvt .Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 10 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Aurangabad Ahmedabad Bus Services
Named after the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb, Aurangabad city is located in the Aurangabad district of Ahmedabad. It is a popular tourist destination because of its close proximity to UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves. On the other hand, Ahmedabad city is in Gujarat and is known as the second largest producer of cotton In India. Founded in 1411, the city is named after its founder Sultan Ahmed Shah. Aurangabad and Ahmedabad are located at a distance of approximately 565 km from each other via National Expressway 1. Passengers can take Aurangabad to Ahmedabad buses for a convenient and affordable journey between the two cities.
Some of the main bus operators offering regular service on Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus route are Punjab Travels, Deep Travels and Gujarat Travels. Passengers have the option to choose from various coaches like A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Seater/Sleeper and A/C Seater/Sleeper. The total travel duration usually varies from minimum 12h 30m to maximum 15h 30m, depending on factors like route taken by the bus, road condition and bus type. Aurangabad to Ahmedabad bus tickets can be easily booked from Goibibo.com. Goibibo's online bus booking page provides detailed information on bus operators, fares and availability of seats.
The first bus departs from Aurangabad at 16:00 p.m. and the last bus at 17:00 p.m. Various bus operators have their own boarding and dropping points, so click on our online bus ticket booking link to locate your nearest point. Before leaving Aurangabad, dont forget to explore Salim Ali Lake & Bird Sanctuary, Bibi Ka Maqbara and Dattatreya Temple. In Ahmedabad, you can visit its famous tourist attractions like Sabarmati Ashram, Vastrapur Lake, Sanskar Kendra and Sidi Bashir Mosque.
Aurangabad to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Aurangabad Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Aurangabad Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.