- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 8,shroff chambers,paldi 22:15 Manas Complex,Jodhpur Char Rasta Satellite,(By Pickup Mini Bus) 22:30 Prahlad Nagar Circle (P) Nr. Honest Restaurant S.G Highway 9h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 DwarkaPatel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5510 Fare Details Rs510 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Paldi, paavan travels 22:40 Satellie paavan trav els 22:55 Iscon circle, paavan travels 23:10 Ujala circle, paavan travels 8h 25m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 DwarkaPaavan Travels.Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Shivshakti travels 11, Sumeru Com, Paldi-07926579905 22:45 Opp Star India Bazaar, C/O Shrinath Travels Satellite--07926579905 8h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 DwarkaShiv Shakti TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Paldi, paavan travels 22:45 Satellie paavan trav els 23:00 Iscon circle, paavan travels 23:15 Ujala circle, paavan travels 8h 25m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 DwarkaPaavan Travels.Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Naroda dev darshan travels 22:30 Patia,krishna travels 22:40 Thakker nagar approch samay travels 22:45 Khodiyar nagar cross road 22:50 Viratnagar cross road near ramdev pir mandir 23:15 Paldi, maruti travels gopal bhuvan 23:30 Satelite samay travels 23:45 Iskon gathiya opp karnavati club 23:50 Honest restaurant s.g road 00:05 Samay travels, ujala hotel nr sunrise hotel 9h 35m → 09:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:05 DwarkaSamay travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Naroda dev darshan travels hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 22:40 Bapunagar pavan transport company hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 22:45 S.t.bus stand, necklace travels hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 23:15 Paldi pavan travels hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 23:30 Satelite pavan travels hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 23:50 Iskon circle s g road hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 23:55 Honest restaurants (s.g.highway) hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 00:05 Ujala circle hotline 3511,3522 9426670809,26574000 8h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 DwarkaJay dwarkadhish travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5410 Fare Details Rs410 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ahmedabad to Dwarka
How many buses are running between Ahmedabad to Dwarka on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ahmedabad to Dwarka. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ahmedabad to Dwarka bus route?
The minimum fare for on Ahmedabad to Dwarka bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ahmedabad Dwarka bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ahmedabad to Dwarka bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ahmedabad to Dwarka bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹510.
When does the last bus leaves for Dwarka from Ahmedabad?
The last bus for Ahmedabad to Dwarka route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Ahmedabad to Dwarka bus route?
Top operators on the Ahmedabad to Dwarka bus route are Paavan Travels. , Samay travels , Patel tours and travels and Shiv Shakti Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ahmedabad Dwarka Bus Services
Gujarats largest city, Ahmedabad is situated beautifully on the banks of the Sabarmati River. It is the states hub of education and IT industry. Dwarka is also a city in Gujarat, located on the western shore of the Okhamandal Peninsula on the right bank of the Gomti creek. It is a famous pilgrimage centre for Hindus and houses many magnificent temples. Both these cities are visited on a regular basis by a huge number of inbound as well as outbound tourists. Connected by NH 8A and NH 947, the road distance between Ahmedabad and Dwarka is approximately 441 km. Regular Ahmedabad to Dwarka buses are provided by various tour operators.
Currently, bus operators like Pavan Travels, H.K. Travels and Jamnagar Travels Pvt Ltd. run daily buses on Ahmedabad to Dwarka route. Passengers can choose from various fleet of buses including Non A/C Seater/Sleeper, Non A/C Sleeper, A/C Sleeper and Isuzu A/C Sleeper. The travel time between the cities vary from minimum 8h 5m to maximum 9h 15m, depending on the route taken and the operator chosen. Visit Goibibos online bus ticket booking page to avail maximum discounts on Ahmedabad to Dwarka bus tickets.
The first bus leaves Ahmedabad at 9:30 p.m. while the last bus at 11:25 p.m. Click on our website to get information about boarding/dropping points, bus timings, fares, operators and cancellation policies. Before leaving Ahmedabad, dont forget to visit Sanskar Kendra, Ellis Bridge, Vastrapur lake and Sabarmati Ashram. On reaching Dwarka, take a trip to its beautiful temples like Rukshamanee Mandir, Nageshwar Shiva Temple, Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir and ISKCON Temple.
Ahmedabad to Dwarka Bus Offers & Promos
Ahmedabad Dwarka Bus Schedule & Info
Ahmedabad Dwarka Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Bus routes from Dwarka
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Dwarka
Hotels in Dwarka
Popular attractions in Dwarka
- Dwarkadeesh Temple
Reach of Hinduism knows no boundaries. Teachings, preachings and worship of Hindu gods and goddesses are scattered over India's magnificent collection of temples and religious towns. As their popularity has reached international quarters, devotees and leisure tourist from different parts of the world have started travelling to India. One such temple nestled in the culturally rich land of Gujarat is Dwarkadeesh Temple at Dwarka. As its glorious structure seems to rise from blue waters of Arabian Sea, the aura of devotion, spirituality, belief and architectural brilliance spread wings in the surrounding areas.
- Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Located in the suburbs of Dwaraka, Nageshwar Temple or Nagnath Temple is one of the well-known Shiva shrines in ............