- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Near, Dungar College Sadul-Ganj, Bikaner 16:10 new bus stand, Gangashahar 16:10 old bus stand, Gangashahar 16:10 bhinasar 16:10 Jain Collage, Gangashahar 16:20 palana 16:20 deshnok 17:00 nokha 14h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 AhmedabadMilan TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Rani bazar 17:10 New bus stand gangashahar 12h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 R.T.O Circle 05:45 ShahibaugSharma TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Tirtham chouraha(shree karni maharaja travels) 17:30 Junagarh sadul singh circle 18:00 Shree karni maharaja travels(ambedkar circle) 18:10 Jain collage 18:25 Palana 18:35 Deshnok 14h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Adalaj Circle 07:45 Chandkheda 08:10 R.T.O CircleShree Karni Maharaja TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Near, Dungar College Sadul-Ganj, Bikaner 18:10 Jain Collage, Gangashahar 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 R.T.O. Shubhash Bridge, AhmedabadMilan TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Rani bazar 19:00 New bus stand gangashahar 12h 49m → 07:39 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:14 R.T.O Circle 08:15 ShahibaugSharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 VIJAY TRAVELS PURANI JAIL-WELL ROAD 19:35 OLD BUS STAND GANGA SHAHAR PETROL PUMP 19:40 NEW BUS STAND GANGA SHAHAR 12h 20m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:35 SABARMATI TOLL NAKA 07:45 Ahmedabad 07:45 Rytham Travels,R T O CIRCLEVijay TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5540 Fare Details Rs540 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs820 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bikaner to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Bikaner to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bikaner to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bikaner to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bikaner to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bikaner Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bikaner to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bikaner to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Bikaner?
The last bus for Bikaner to Ahmedabad route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Bikaner to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Bikaner to Ahmedabad bus route are Sharma Travels , Milan Travels , Shree Karni Maharaja Travels and Vijay Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bikaner to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Bikaner Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Bikaner Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bikaner
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Bikaner
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.