- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 V.K. Nandu Travels (Near Hotel Babu Palace) 10h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Delhi 06:15 21, Fatepuri Near Old Delhi Railway Station 06:15 Vandemataram Marg karol bagh delhi 09868218990Nandu V.K. TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.5/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Rani bazar 20:05 Opp mata ji temple sangalpura 20:10 Subhash petrol pump 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 FatehpuriSharma TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Near, Dungar College Sadul-Ganj, Bikaner (Pickup Van) 20:35 Mataji Mandir,Sangalpura (Pickup Van) 20:36 Tilak Nagar, Dairy Buth (Pickup Van) 20:37 L.I.C. Office, Jaipur Road (Pickup Van) 20:40 Sofia School, Jaipur Road (Pickup Van) 20:42 Subhash Petrol Pump, Jaipur Road (Pickup Van) 20:45 Haldiram Piyau, Jaipur Road (Pickup Van) 20:48 Vaishanodham Mandir, Jaipur Road (Pickup Van) 20:55 Gussaisrt Fanta,Bikaner (Pickup Van) 21:30 Gopal Hotel Dunagargadh (Pickup Van) 9h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Mahalaxmi Travels,49 Pardabagh,Opp.Sunhari Masjid,Lal Killa Parking,Nishadraj Marg,Delhi 06:15 Mahipalpur Shivmurti Airport Terminal-3 06:25 Pillar No-104,Army Hospital Near Petrol pump Dhola Kuwa 06:35 hanuman murti KarolbaghMilan TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Junagarh sadul singh circle 20:30 Tirtham chouraha(shree karni maharaja travels) 20:50 Shree karni maharaja travels(ambedkar circle) 20:55 Lic office 20:55 Sofiya school 20:55 Udasar fanta 20:55 Vrandawan colony 20:55 Subhas petrol pump (bikaner) 20:55 Sangal pura stand 21:50 dungargargh choraha 8h 55m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 FatehpuriShree Karni Maharaja TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 V.K. Nandu Travels (Near Hotel Babu Palace) 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 21, Fatepuri Near Old Delhi Railway Station 07:30 Vandemataram Marg karol bagh delhi 09868218990Nandu V.K. TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bikaner to Delhi
How many buses are running between Bikaner to Delhi on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bikaner to Delhi. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bikaner to Delhi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bikaner to Delhi bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Delhi from Bikaner?
The last bus for Bikaner to Delhi route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Bikaner to Delhi bus route?
Top operators on the Bikaner to Delhi bus route are Nandu V.K. Travels , Sharma Travels , Milan Travels and Shree Karni Maharaja Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bikaner to Delhi Bus Offers & Promos
Bikaner Delhi Bus Schedule & Info
Bikaner Delhi Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bikaner
Top Bus routes from Delhi
Top Trains from Bikaner
Top Trains from Delhi
Hotels in Delhi
Popular attractions in Delhi
- Red Fort
Located right on the heart of the city, the Red Fort is one of the prominent red sandstone architectures that was built by the Mughals in the year 1648.
- India Gate
Located right in the heart of the city, the India Gate is one of the prominent landmarks in New Delhi that stands tall as the national monument of India.
- Hauz Khas
Amidst the posh neighbourhoods of South Delhi, lies the historical site of the Hauz Khas complex. Hauz Khas dates back to the early 14th century during the reign of Ala-ud-Din Khalji.
- Lotus Temple
Lotus Temple is one of the prominent attractions of New Delhi. It is close to Nehru Place, one of the busiest commercial hubs in the city. The temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower amidst the lush green landscape that turn up to a pleasant and tranquil ambience. It is a Bahai House of Worship and is open to people from all religions. The Bahaí Faith is a world religion whose purpose is to unite all races and peoples in one universal Cause and one common Faith.