- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Near bus stand 12h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Vikroli east 06:30 Thana - teen hath naka 06:30 Sion east 06:30 Shahapur 06:30 Padga bypass 06:30 Mankuli bypass 06:30 Majiwada by pass 06:30 Kalyan bhiwandi bypass 06:30 Igatpuri 06:30 Ghatkopar 06:30 Dadar east 06:30 Chembur westSangetamTravels, AkolaNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sharma hospital khamgaon 12h 5m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Mumbai (dadar)Sheetal Travels, AkolaNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Sharma hospital khamgaon 12h 25m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Sion 07:40 Dadar 08:00 Mumbai CSTSheetal Travels, AkolaNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 Sharma hospital 12h 30m → 08:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 06:50 Kharghar 07:10 CBD (Belapur) 07:15 Nerul 07:20 Vashi 07:30 Ghatkopar 07:35 Chembur 07:40 Sion 07:45 DadarMahalaxmi Travels and ToursNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Maharashtra travels 12h 10m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 07:05 Kharghar hiranandani 07:25 CBD (Belapur) 07:30 Nerul 07:35 Vashi 07:45 Ghatkopar 07:50 Chembur 07:55 Sion 08:00 DadarRachna TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Sadguru travels 10h 10m → 08:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Kalyan Fata 07:40 Thane 08:10 Chembur 08:25 Sion 08:40 Dadar 09:10 Victoriya terminusHS Bus(Akash) Akash-RajhansA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/5893 Fare Details Rs893 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Khamgaon to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Khamgaon to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Khamgaon to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Khamgaon to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Khamgaon to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Khamgaon Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Khamgaon to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Khamgaon to Mumbai bus route leaves at 18:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Khamgaon?
The last bus for Khamgaon to Mumbai route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹893.
Who are the popular operators on the Khamgaon to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Khamgaon to Mumbai bus route are Sheetal Travels, Akola , Rachna Travels , SangetamTravels, Akola and Mahalaxmi Travels and Tours .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Khamgaon to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Khamgaon Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Khamgaon Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Khamgaon
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Khamgaon
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.