- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Tuni Bypass 12h 0m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Tada - Sricity 06:00 RMK Engg College 06:15 Redhills Tollgate 06:25 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:30 Kolathur 06:35 Annanagar West 06:35 Lucas TVS 06:40 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 06:45 Koyambedu CMBT 06:50 ASHOK PILLAR. 06:50 VADAPALANI. 06:55 Guindy. 07:00 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:05 MADHYA KAILASH - Railway Station 07:05 ANNA UNIVERSITY 07:10 Perungudi 07:10 TIDEL PARK 07:15 SHOLLINGANALLUR 07:20 SATHYABHAMA UNIVERSITY 07:25 NAVALUR-AGS 07:30 SiruseriYBM TravelsMercedes Benz Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/51837 Fare Details Rs1837 - Sleeper
Rs1942 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tuni Bypas 900686666,04033559999 13h 15m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Red Hills 07:50 Madhavaram- 08:15 Padi 08:30 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.1/51522 Fare Details Rs1522 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1627 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tuni Bypass 11h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 RMK Engg College 06:10 Redhills Tollgate 06:20 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:30 Kolathur 06:35 Annanagar West 06:40 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 06:45 Koyambedu CMBT 06:50 VADAPALANI. 06:55 Ashok Pillar 07:00 Guindy. 07:05 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:10 ANNA UNIVERSITY 07:15 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:20 TIDEL PARK 07:25 Perungudi 07:30 SHOLLINGANALLUR 07:35 SATHYABHAMA UNIVERSITY 07:40 NAVALUR-AGS 07:45 SiruseriYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51732 Fare Details Rs1732 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 By-pass 11h 55m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:15 Madhavaram 07:30 Anna Nagar 08:00 KoyembeduKaveri TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- Get 10.0 % Extra OFF More19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Bye Pass 12h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:10 Madhavaram 07:15 Anna Nagar 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/52625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Semi Sleeper
- Get 15.0 % Extra OFF More20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Tuni 13h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Gummadipudi 08:35 R M K College 08:40 REDHILLS 08:45 Madhavaram Flyover 08:51 Padi (flyover) 08:52 Retteri 08:55 Anna Nagar 09:00 Koyembedu 09:05 vadapalani 09:10 Ashok Pillar 09:12 Guindy 1 09:15 Guindy 2 09:20 Saidapet court 09:25 Anna University 09:30 Adiyar 09:35 Tidel Park 09:40 Velachery 09:45 Perungudi 09:50 Thuraipakkam 09:55 Sholinganallur 10:00 Satyabhama university 10:05 Navalur Tollgate 10:10 SiruseriYamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51379 Fare Details Rs1379 - Sleeper
Rs1456 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Tuni Bypass 11h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tada - Sricity 06:30 RMK Engg College 06:40 Redhills Tollgate 06:50 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:55 Kolathur 07:00 Lucas TVS 07:05 Annanagar West 07:10 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 07:15 Koyambedu CMBT 07:20 VADAPALANI. 07:25 Ashok Pillar 07:30 Guindy. 07:35 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:40 ANNA UNIVERSITY 07:45 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:50 TIDEL PARK 07:55 Perungudi 08:00 SHOLLINGANALLUR 08:05 SATHYABHAMA UNIVERSITY 08:10 NAVALUR-AGS 08:15 SiruseriYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51732 Fare Details Rs1732 - Sleeper
Rs1837 - Sleeper
- Get 10.0 % Extra OFF More21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Bye Pass 11h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 ChennaiSri Krishna TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 2.7/53180 Fare Details Rs3180 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tuni to Chennai
How many buses are running between Tuni to Chennai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Tuni to Chennai. Out of which 10 are sleeper buses, 10 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tuni to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 1837, Volvo is 1155 on Tuni to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tuni Chennai bus route?
34 seats for Mercedes, 191 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tuni to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tuni to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:45. It is a mercedes bus and fare for this bus is ₹1837.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Tuni?
The last bus for Tuni to Chennai route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1379.
Who are the popular operators on the Tuni to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Tuni to Chennai bus route are YBM Travels , Kaveri Travels , Sri Krishna Travels and Komitla Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tuni to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Tuni Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Tuni Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.