- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Rohit travels, bhusawal 7h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Pipliyahana Square 05:00 Bhanwar Kuwan Square 05:10 Navlakha 05:20 Railway station 05:30 Musakhedi chourahaPawan Travels IndoreNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Shree Swami Samarth Travels Near Gurudwara 6h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 It Park Square 04:17 Bhanwarkuwan 04:20 Navlakha Harshdeep Tower Citizen Travels 04:23 My Hospital 04:27 Jhabua Tower 04:30 Railway StationCitizen TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Yawal Road 7h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 IT Park square 04:40 Navlakhha Bus Stand 04:50 Chhoti Gwaltoli 05:00 Teen Imli SquareShree Durga TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Rohit Travels 6h 31m → 04:06 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:06 Nav Lakha Bus StandDhariwal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5410 Fare Details Rs410 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Nahata college chowk, bhusawal 7h 20m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Jamner road 6h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 NavlakhaRTS Royal Tourist Service Pvt. Lt.Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhusawal to Indore
How many buses are running between Bhusawal to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bhusawal to Indore. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bhusawal to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhusawal to Indore bus route leaves at 21:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Bhusawal?
The last bus for Bhusawal to Indore route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhusawal to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Bhusawal to Indore bus route are Pawan Travels Indore , Citizen Travels , Shree Durga Travels and Dhariwal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhusawal to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Bhusawal Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Bhusawal Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhusawal
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Bhusawal
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.