- 14:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:15 Main Pal Road,Near Barkatulla Khan Stadiyum 14:30 Mandore Road Paota (By pickup van) 14:30 Paota Manji Ka Hatha (Pickup By Van) 14:45 B.J.S Banar Road 12h 45m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Dhola Kuwan, Metro Station, Delhi.Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Kazri Road 17:15 Near RTO Crossing B.J.S 17:30 Check Post Banar Road 13h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 DelhiLaxmi travellerNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 V.K Jain Travels Kalptaru Cinema Road 18:00 V.K Jain Travels Parking Main Pal Road 18:30 V.K Jain Travels (Paota) 18:35 Kalvi Kalyan Singh Piyaoo 18:40 Chek Post 11h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Khanna MarketV k jain travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Main Pal Road,Near Barkatulla Khan Stadiyum 18:15 Cazri Road,Opp-Rathi Steel,Jodhpur 18:45 B.J.S Banar Road 12h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Khanna MarketJakhar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 KALPATRU CINEMA 19:05 Cazri road b/h shastri nagar thana 19:20 Banar road check post 14h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Khanna Market 09:00 Dhaula Kuan 09:00 Hanuman Murti 09:00 Karol baghJain travels regdNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs662 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs713 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 KALPATRU CINEMA 20:15 Banar road check post 12h 20m → 08:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:20 Khanna Market 08:20 Dhaula Kuan 08:20 Hanuman Murti 08:20 Karol baghJain travels regdA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5695 Fare Details Rs695 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs802 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kalpatru cinema 20:30 Jalori gate 20:45 Bheru chauraha 9414033018 20:50 Paota - kalpana travels 21:00 Jaipur road - check post 12h 0m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 Iffco chowk gurgaon 09:00 Delhi borderKalpana Travels Pvt. Ltd.Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Jodhpur to Delhi
How many buses are running between Jodhpur to Delhi on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Jodhpur to Delhi.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Jodhpur to Delhi bus route?
The minimum fare for on Jodhpur to Delhi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Jodhpur Delhi bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Jodhpur to Delhi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Jodhpur to Delhi bus route leaves at 14:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Delhi from Jodhpur?
The last bus for Jodhpur to Delhi route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹560.
Who are the popular operators on the Jodhpur to Delhi bus route?
Top operators on the Jodhpur to Delhi bus route are Jain travels regd , Jakhar Travels , Kalpana Travels Pvt. Ltd. and V k jain travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Jodhpur to Delhi Bus Offers & Promos
Jodhpur Delhi Bus Schedule & Info
Jodhpur Delhi Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Jodhpur
Top Bus routes from Delhi
Top Trains from Jodhpur
Top Trains from Delhi
Hotels in Delhi
Popular attractions in Delhi
- Red Fort
Located right on the heart of the city, the Red Fort is one of the prominent red sandstone architectures that was built by the Mughals in the year 1648.
- India Gate
Located right in the heart of the city, the India Gate is one of the prominent landmarks in New Delhi that stands tall as the national monument of India.
- Hauz Khas
Amidst the posh neighbourhoods of South Delhi, lies the historical site of the Hauz Khas complex. Hauz Khas dates back to the early 14th century during the reign of Ala-ud-Din Khalji.
- Lotus Temple
Lotus Temple is one of the prominent attractions of New Delhi. It is close to Nehru Place, one of the busiest commercial hubs in the city. The temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower amidst the lush green landscape that turn up to a pleasant and tranquil ambience. It is a Bahai House of Worship and is open to people from all religions. The Bahaí Faith is a world religion whose purpose is to unite all races and peoples in one universal Cause and one common Faith.